As you may guess, I am a teenager. And I am an author.
I also dream of being published and seeing my name on a shelf in Waterstones.
I plan this to be my writing retreat, but I also blog HERE.
20 facts about me:
- I am a huge Swiftie.
- I can get a book out from the library one day and return it, read, the next.
- My favourite book is Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
- I am a fangirl.
- My comfort food is Hiroshima Okonomiyaki, it's like a savory pancake.
- But it's really hard to make, so I like mozzerella.
- Which is expensive, so I just eat oreos.
- I am 14 as of December 2014
- My name is Kate, hi :-)
- I love singing whilst playing the piano, but I get really scared so no one ever hears me.
- Apart from my class yesterday! Be proud!
- Music is awesome.
- I make playlists to go with my stories.
- I can't write endings.
- My laptop is really irritating me now.
- I have a Taylor-Swift-esque fringe.
- My favourite city in the world is Tokyo.
- Then London.
- I enjoy breathing.
And there you have it! That would be me, one girl blogging from her kitchen, when she probably should be doing other things.
Like finishing her story.
Just keep writing people! I will get contacts and stuff up later, but for now, byeeeeeeee!
No really, byeeeeeeee!
Just go now.